Monday 14 September 2009

IDYLLIC ACREAGE PARADISE (ID: 894)

Set against a spectacular rainforest backdrop, this tropically inspired residence boasts a privileged position that few houses could ever enjoy. Here, the sense of tranquility and escape is total.
The extensive gardens of this 2.85acre allotment are simply thriving with exotic style tropical plants and flowers, and the many features of the property are positioned to take in the natural ambience from every angle.

Mission Beach real estate from Andersons Real Estate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may begin to get income with a sum that usually goes
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'll be glad to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]