Monday 12 October 2009

Developers Dream (ID: 961)

Are you an astute Investor or Developer? This magnificent two thousand acre property will wet your appetite for so many imaginings........world class golf course and resort.......eco tourist village.........private air strip...........wildnerness lodge..........education centre............

Perhaps you are a cattle man........six hundred acres of highly fertile agricultural land, supporting twenty years of regrowth and surrounded by virgin rainforest for protection will be of interest.

If you are a horticulturalist, plant away!

Mission Beach real estate from Andersons Real Estate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent post. I was checking continuously this
blog and I'm inspired! Very useful information particularly the closing part :) I take care of such information much. I was seeking this certain information for a long time. Thanks and good luck.

Here is my weblog - diet plans for women