Wednesday 23 December 2009

FOOTPRINTS on South Mission (ID: 816)

For those just looking for the perfect spot to call home, this quaint, low set, two bedroom two bathroom home set amidst paper bark tea trees, gorgeous tropical gardens, and sensational views of the Coral Sea and nearby tropical islands is the place to be. This home is ideal for the smaller family or retiree, or if you want to generate an income, the home is fully furnished and currently holiday let.

Mission Beach real estate from Andersons Real Estate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doh! I was domain searching at namecheap.com and went to type
in the domain name: http://www.blogger.com/comment.
g?blogID=7662214173904191980&postID=947469401467453382 and guess who already purchased it?

You did! lol j/k. I was about to shop for this domain
name but noticed it was taken so I figured I'd come check it out. Good blog!

Also visit my blog: women's gymnastics clothes

Anonymous said...

Somebody necessarily lend a hand to make severely articles I would state.
That is the first time I frequented your website page and
to this point? I amazed with the analysis you
made to make this actual put up extraordinary. Fantastic task!


my blog :: small kitchen remodel blog